Croxton School is pleased to announce that Vuly Play, Australia’s leading manufacturer of trampolines and outdoor play equipment, is donating a trampoline to our school. It will provide our students with the opportunity to develop new life skills, while also having fun in a safe environment.
Bouncing up and down on a trampoline helps to develop motor skills, and offers a variety of other physical and mental benefits. Regular use of the trampoline will help our students to:
- Build strength, muscle tone and cardiovascular fitness
- Increase flexibility, develop balance and coordination
- Assist with sensory and emotional regulation
- Develop social skills, by providing opportunities to practise sharing and patience while others take their turn
- Improve focus, attention and concentration
- Best of all, the trampoline will be another way for our students to have fun!
Time on the trampoline may also be used as an incentive to improve students’ engagement and provide a new motivation to complete work. The trampoline will also enable our students to get outside away from screens, and soak up some Vitamin D!
At Croxton School, we are very excited about the opportunities the trampoline will provide to our students, and we can’t wait to get bouncing!